Over the course of several weeks, a three-person Envisioning Team worked with key stakeholders and team members at Discovery, powering through short cycles of requirements collection, design, development, followed by customer review and feedback. At the end of the engagement, Discovery had a detailed map for each of the portals’ architecture, design, governance, implementation and migration.
What We Delivered:
- Information Architecture and Governance Plan Document
- Four total draft UX designs for the portals, and one final design for each portal
- Responsive designs that outline the user experience
- “Best Practices” document addressing questions and requested recommendations
- Project plan for implementation and migration of new HR and Corporate Communications portal
- Estimate for completion of implementation and migration of new HR and Corporate Communications portal
- Pattern library and content-creation reference
Seeking similar outcomes?
Learn how AIS can help you implement technology solutions that deliver real business results.Contact Us to Get Started