Last night’s AzureGov Meetup was an exceptionally fantastic one! The team challenged the Azure Government DC user community to create and share 12-minute demos to showcase cool tech that can help accelerate your cloud implementation.
We received a terrific response to the challenge and it resulted in a rock-star lineup of speakers, demos and an inside scoop on what’s moving the needle in government technology today. The presenters included:
- Patrick Curran, Director, Federal Group, Planet Technologies
- Mark Joscelyne, Head of Technical Operations, Public Sector, Frame
- Deepak Mallya, Chief Cloud Architect, Cloudwave, Inc.
- John Osborne, Principal OpenShift Solutions Architect, Red Hat
- Steve Michelotti, Lead Dev Evangelist, Microsoft Azure Government
You can watch ALL the demos here at the archived livestream. (It’s available for a limited time, so check it out today!)
First #demo of the night for the #azuregovmeetup!! pic.twitter.com/9unx0EilzV
— AIS (@aisteam) February 28, 2018
#Visio at the #azuregovmeetup pic.twitter.com/Jo3sylpWQ2
— AIS (@aisteam) March 1, 2018
If you haven’t had a chance to check out an AzureGov Meetup yet, why not plan for March? Just RSVP here and you’ll be all set.
And as always, follow @aisteam on Twitter for more even Azure and cloud computing news, events and insights.