Complete Cloud Security, from Start to Finish
Is your enterprise struggling with regulatory compliance and security challenges? Don’t let the complexity of cloud security and governance hinder your ability to adopt the cloud and drive innovation. AIS has experience migrating organizations within highly regulated industries across Federal and Commercial sectors to Microsoft Azure, achieving cloud compliance and accreditation.
Why AIS for Cloud Security and Compliance?
AIS has developed a standard for a secure cloud journey in Defense and Intelligence, Financial Services, and other regulated industries, with defined and scalable processes for cloud security and compliance. We deliver end to end support for our clients and their Security Programs. Accelerate your regulatory compliance timeline for faster time to market. Using our knowledge to remove barriers based on our experience with past projects and clients allows for continuous solution improvements that carry organizations to the cloud with little to no disruption to their organization.
Enterprise Compliance Services for Commercial and Federal Organizations
Commercial Compliance: Working with international data or customers? EU GDPR & ISO 27001. Enabling sales and financial markets? SOC 2 & FFIEC.
Federal Authorization: Need to obtain cloud authorization or meet government regulations? We’re experts. FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST, CMMC.
Regulatory Requirements: Processing PHI? HIPAA, HITECH, HITRUST. Managing cardholder data? PCI-DSS.
- PCI DSS
- SOC 2
Security and Compliance Offerings
Targeted workshops focused on assessing, documenting, and creating a plan for compliance requirements.
Helping you meet security and regulatory standards, address governance, and accelerate cloud adoption.
Compliance as a Service (CaaS)
Proactive regulatory compliance support to achieve and maintain compliance.
Trusted by Clients & Partners for Innovative Cloud Solutions
Our process delivers efficiency gains without sacrificing security and compliance. This unlocks cloud benefits, such as cost savings, scalability, security, and speed of deployment, faster than many agencies thought possible. This translates to outcomes such as improved mission effectiveness, agility and flexibility, operational efficiencies, and faster time to value.
- Delivered the first DoD IL5 AND IL6 Azure ATO with connection to the DISA CAP in the DoD 4th Estate
- Documented, repeatable end-to-end processes with resources and templates to predict timeframes
- Past successes in migrating the DoD, public sector, and commercial market to the cloud by using our full Cloud Adoption Framework along with experience overcoming common challenges
- Cross-functional teams, with deep skills in cloud architecture, security, compliance, business processes, and more
- Experience and visibility into similar DoD/Federal ATO Projects
- Familiarization with HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules
- Specialized expertise in moving mission-critical workloads to the cloud
- Microsoft Partner since 1994 with 6 Gold Competencies, 2 Microsoft MVP’s, and involvement in Microsoft programs such as Regional Director, Azure Gov Meetups, and Partner & Customer Advisory Councils
- We’ve been working with the Azure, Office 365, and Power Platform product teams for 10+ years
- Contract Vehicles: NASA SEWP, ACCENT, GSA 70, and more
- CMMISVC/3 Appraised, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified, and SOC 2 Type II Certification
Azure Sentinel: A Tip of the Microsoft Security Iceberg
If you're looking for an intelligent cloud-native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution...
App Modernization White Paper
In this free white paper, we walk you through the top 3 standard approaches to app modernization — rehost, replatform, and refactor...
Microsoft Teams Adoption Boosts Collaboration for ACA Compliance Group
ACA Compliance Group needed help streamlining the communications landscape and its fast-growing workforce to collaborate more effectively...