Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) IT Staff Augmentation Contracts (ITSAC)
AIS is a systems integrator that delivers services to modernize and migrate applications, improve user experience, integrate technologies, leverage data, and more. Our dedicated team will work side by side with you to overcome challenges and support the path that fits your organization.
Applied Information Sciences, Inc. DIR Contract Number
Point of Contact
Jason McNutt, firstname.lastname@example.org
DIR Point of Contact
Tracy Limon, email@example.com
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Solutions Architects
- Software Developers
- Data Engineers
- Front-End Web Developers/Designers
- QA/Test Managers
- Project Managers
- And More!
Applied Information Sciences, Inc., offers Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) services through this contract at set not-to-exceed labor rates. Customers may competitively solicit ITSAC services through requests for a resume or statements of work (SOW). Contracts may be used by all eligible Customers including Texas State Agencies, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (13), units of Local Government, as defined by TGC 2054.003 (9), cities, counties, public school districts, municipalities, Special Purpose Districts, Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by TEC 61.003, assistance organizations, as defined by TGC 2175.001, Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA), Private Schools, as defined by TEC 5.001, Private or Independent Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by TEC 61.003, Volunteer Fire Departments, as defined by TTC 152.001, Public Safety Entities, as defined by 47 U.S.C. Section 1401, County hospitals, public hospitals or hospital districts, and public entities outside Texas, as defined by TGC 2054.0565. Resellers are not available for this ITSAC contract.
Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility
Information regarding Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) accessibility of this vendor’s offerings is included in the contract. Agencies purchasing products or services are responsible for complying with Texas EIR Accessibility statute and rules, as defined in TGC 2054 Subchapter M, 1TAC 206, and 1 TAC 213. For additional information, visit the Vendor Website or contact the vendor directly.
Instructions for obtaining quotes and placing Purchase Orders:
- For product and pricing information, visit theApplied Information Sciences, Inc. website or contact Rebecca Carter at (443) 393-3548.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Applied Information Sciences, Inc. and you must reference the DIR Contract NumberDIR-CPO-4562on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- DIR-CPO-4562 Contract PDF (259.37KB)
- DIR-CPO-4562 Appendix A Standard Contract Terms and Conditions PDF (465.41KB)
- DIR-CPO-4562 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (706.13KB)
- DIR-CPO-4562 Appendix C ITSAC NotToExceedRates PDF (112.79KB)
- DIR-CPO-4562 Appendix D ITSAC Titles and Descriptions PDF (369.22KB)
- DIR-CPO-4562 DIR-CPO-TMP-445 RFO ITSAC Services PDF (5.29MB)