Topics: Azure, Modern Workplace
Understand cloud costs before migrating your first workload.
With our free Solution Assessment* offering, you’ll receive a detailed analysis of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and cost comparisons between on-prem servers and cloud-hosted workloads in just 3-6 weeks, fully funded by Microsoft.
Organizations often take their first steps into the cloud without a cost analysis, leading to spikes in usage costs and a bad first impression of the cloud. Our Solution Assessment outlines costs for you before you invest in migrations using tooling that expedites the process. AIS will help you determine the best approach for migration, whether your goal is to move large workloads from data centers to Azure or create a modern workplace leveraging Office 365 or Power Platform.
- Cloud Security Assessment – Analysis of customer’s cross-platform security posture, evaluating vulnerabilities and identity risks with recommendations to mitigate.
- Azure Migration Engagement – The first step in your migration. Provides cost estimates, reference architecture design, and a migration plan for a specific workload.
- App Innovation Engagement – Analyze up to 5 applications and provide cost consumption estimates, reference architecture design, and a modernization plan.
- Azure Foundations Assessment – Helps plan your move to the cloud by providing insights, and broad datacenter analysis to identify and prioritize Azure migration.
- Azure Dpi30 Engagement – Design workshop to help identify up to 3 scenarios, create a reference architecture design, implement a landing zone, and modernize the data estate using Azure Data Services (ADS).
- App Modernization – An assessment of the entire application estate rationalized against business objectives, and complete with reference architecture for prioritized apps.
Solution Assessment Outcomes
AIS will provide a complete analysis of the costs associated with a cloud migration presented to key stakeholders. This is yours to keep along with the assessment results from the tooling. AIS will help you decode the findings to create a migration roadmap, which aligns with our cloud adoption framework.
Interested in learning more? Contact AIS today and a cloud specialist will reach out to discuss one of the assessments!
*Each assessment goes through a Microsoft qualification process and will be approved or rejected based on Microsoft’s Solution Assessment Criteria