Improve your organization’s infrastructure and migrate on-prem to Azure
Accelerate modernization of your organization by migrating critical workloads. Our Workload Migration with Azure Migrate Service helps organizations move on-premises workloads to the Microsoft Azure Commercial cloud to address the speed, performance, and security challenges of legacy and on-prem environments. Our approach also provides teams with the flexibility and support to scale as they kickstart cloud transformation.
Goals achieved through these services:
- Evacuate datacenters and abandon legacy infrastructure
- Improve DevOps, maintenance, and security posture
- Expand DevOps scenarios
- Kickstart running workloads in the cloud to set the stage for future advanced scenarios
- Achieve compliance standards
- Tooling: Establishing the required tooling to perform an assessment and migration of priority workloads.
- Discovery: Use the tooling to discover and assess dependencies and the viability of migrating these priority workloads (servers) into Microsoft Azure.
- Migration: Migrate the identified priority server workloads with a goal of deployment into Microsoft Azure Commercial cloud.
Ready to migrate your on-prem workloads? Reach out to AIS today.