Harness the Power of Cloud Services to Transform Your Business
Cloud computing is the most important IT innovation since the laptop computer. Organizations of all sizes are discovering the benefits of a cloud solution provider to reduce computing costs, increase agility and innovation, and improve data security. Through our Microsoft cloud computing services, we’ve helped many organizations migrate to Commercial and Government Clouds — Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and AWS — and we can quickly put the cloud to work for you.
What are the Benefits of Commercial & Enterprise Cloud Solutions?
- Instant modernization. When you move applications into the cloud, you gain instant access to the latest servers, storage, operating systems, and business software. No more painful and expensive upgrade cycles; your IT infrastructure stays up-to-date with no effort on your part.
- Greater innovation. Running your servers and software in the cloud accelerates innovation because business teams don’t have to wait for IT to provision needed resources; they’re instantly available in the cloud, often shaving weeks or months off projects.
- Faster delivery of products, services, everything. Through cloud computing, IT resources are instantly available, and organizations tend to see every IT-connected business activity speed up—delivery of new products, delivery of customer service, manufacturing, you name it.
- Cost-effective. Enterprise cloud solutions offer consumption-based pricing, which means you only pay for resources used. No more over-provisioning for worst-case scenarios and paying for servers that sit idle. Also, by using cloud computing services, you move IT from a capital to an operational expense, which often makes it easier to budget.
- More strategic IT spend. Instead of hiring IT staff to support basic infrastructure and provision and monitor servers, cloud services allow you to hire more strategic technology talent, people who can help your company use technology for innovation and differentiation.
- Improved reliability. Public cloud solutions providers offer geographical redundancy, disaster protection, and guaranteed service-level agreements, so your applications are much more reliable than if they were running in your datacenter.
- Improved security. Security used to be one of the biggest worries about cloud computing, but today it’s one of the biggest assets. The largest public cloud platforms (Microsoft & Amazon) are pumping billions of dollars a year into keeping their clouds secure and ensuring enterprise cloud compliance; very few organizations can match that level of investment.
- Better mobile access. Work happens everywhere today, and cloud-based applications are easier for employees to access than on-premises applications.
- Smaller environmental impact. By running your IT infrastructure in an incredibly efficient third-party datacenter, you lessen your company’s environmental footprint.
Our AWS & Microsoft Cloud Computing Credentials
As a top enterprise cloud solutions provider, AIS has been cutting our teeth with public cloud infrastructure since 2008, through our partnerships with Microsoft and AWS. Case in point, AIS was in on the ground floor of Azure (while it was still called by its codename Red-Dog). Given our matchless Azure technical expertise; Microsoft often turns to us to build Azure reference architectures and blueprints for migrating complex application environments into Azure. We’ve even created a proven Cloud Adoption Framework that provides step-by-step guidance and best practices in moving to the cloud.
As a company built on a foundation of application development and software consulting capabilities, AIS is uniquely qualified to take our clients through all phases of cloud adoption. We can move clients from quick “lifting and shifting” of existing applications into cloud infrastructure services (IaaS) to refactoring applications harnessing native cloud platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) capabilities.
As a leader in cloud computing services, we’ve helped scores of complex commercial enterprises and government organizations migrate to Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and AWS. We will spend the time to understand your business needs and workload requirements and then outline a meticulous cloud solution plan that meets your scalability, governance, security, and budget needs.
Get Started With Microsoft Cloud Computing Today
If you are new to cloud computing and want to learn more, contact us today to schedule time with one of our cloud solutions providers to talk through your challenges and goals.
If you’re already in the cloud but want to go further, we can help there, too. Are you currently using Office 365 and want to also move back-end applications into Azure? Need to get cloud sprawl under control? Desperate for cost-effective, secure ways to mobile-enable employees?
Yes, yes, and you bet. AIS can help with all these issues and more. Fill out a contact form online or give us a call at 703.860.7800 to get started with cloud computing today.