Transform Your Company with Business Apps & Automation
While some challenges can be solved with commercial off the shelf solutions or custom software development, that may not always be the most beneficial solution. AIS is helping organizations capitalize on the connectivity, flexibility, and efficiency gains that Power Platform has to offer. Microsoft’s Power Platform is the low-code development platform that includes of Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, and Dynamics 365, with secure data storage and management handled by Microsoft’s Common Data Service (CDS).
This next-generation application platform-as-a-service creates a single source of truth for data and provides a suite of “no-code / low code” capabilities for web and mobile application development, business and robotic process automation, data visualization, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, chatbots, and a suite of purpose-built applications for customer engagement, human resources, finance, operations, and more. PowerPlatform is helping organizations increase productivity through powerful applications while gaining the ability to splice together, beautifully visualize, and help users interpret data that they already own.
AIS is a globally recognized leader in helping complex, large, and enterprise-grade organizations adopt business applications to automate and unify their operations as they scale in the cloud and through hybrid solutions.
Why choose AIS for Business Applications?
- Deep History with Enterprise Business Applications. AIS has almost 4 decades of experience helping complex enterprises adopt new technology and develop custom, mission-critical business applications.
- Whole Cloud Approach. As a leader in taking enterprises to the cloud with Azure, we’re able to extend business application platforms across the entirety of Azure technologies. We’ve been working with Azure for 10+ years.
- Unparalleled Experience in Power Platform. We’ve worked with Microsoft on the Power Platform since its inception and have built a core team of talent who possess over a century of experience building solutions on Power Platform and its component technology.
- Power Platform Adoption Framework. AIS created, published, and leads this global community-driven standard for adopting Power Platform at scale in enterprise-grade organizations.
- Global Reach. We’re able to work globally, 24 / 7, and optimize costs amongst talented AIS teams around the world.
- Microsoft Partnership. Frequently selected by Microsoft to lead customers’ journeys to the cloud and the Power Platform, our decades-long Microsoft partnership reduces risk and leads to faster time to deployment on a sustainable platform.
We’ve created offerings that are specifically designed to help our clients modernize their business and applications in the cloud by adopting, managing, and governing Power Platform at scale.
Your Power Platform Center of Excellence
Learn how Power Platform can improve donor management or enable your global employee and volunteer workforce.
Determine how to improve your insurance claims processing, automating clinic and patient management activities with Power Platform.
Discover how to transform your business by reducing costs, and improving your financial and insurance data in the cloud.
Modernize your case management or automating planning around deployment with our Power Platform CoE Services.
AIS' Power Platform Adoption Framework
The second edition of AIS' Power Platform Adoption Framework explains a start to finish approach to adopting Power Platform at scale within enterprises. Download it today!
Power Platform: A First Class Citizen in Cloud Transformation
Don't let the words Low Code fool you! AIS talks about understanding the true meaning of Low Code and why it's important in your Cloud journey...
AIS is the Microsoft Partner of the Year for Power Apps and Power Automate
Applied Information Sciences (AIS) has been recognized as the Microsoft Partner of the Year (2020) for Power Apps and Power Automate!