New & Emerging Business Technology Consulting That Has the Power to Transform Your Organization
Digital personal assistants that execute your spoken requests. Chatbots that automate customer service with a friendly face. Artificial intelligence (AI) with Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that help your staff design better products, see new market opportunities, and maintain field equipment more thoroughly.
New business technologies are coming to the fore at a blistering pace—blockchain, AI, machine learning, server-less computing — they all promise to revolutionize IT and everyday life. But how do you keep up with it all? You barely have the resources to maintain today’s IT systems, much less the time and budget to research and implement new technologies. That’s why you should consider partnering with a business technology consultant.
Through our business technology consulting services, we recommend new technologies that will benefit your business, help you implement them cost-effectively, and ensure that you don’t spend money on dead-end efforts. Our staff not only stays on top of emerging technologies, but has a front-row seat on the companies that are inventing them.
Emerging Technologies Open Up Endless Possibilities
- Imagine a virtual sales assistant in your salespeople’s pockets (their phones) that has memorized the best practices of the top ten percent of your sales team and uses that knowledge to guide the other 90 percent. It tells them which prospects to call, what to say, and how to craft a winning quote.
- Do you have trouble crafting smart contracts and collecting on work completed? Our architects can introduce you to blockchain technology and show you how to use it to operate more efficiently and securely.
- Is your competition out-innovating you because your development team just can’t move fast enough? We can introduce your developers to microservices, serverless computing, and other new software technologies that dramatically increase development, and thus innovation, speed.
Why Choose AIS for Business Technology & Software Consulting Services?
- It’s our job to stay ahead of new and emerging technologies, and our close relationship with Microsoft and other tech leaders give us early insight into the most exciting innovations before they’re announced. We get advanced training on emerging technologies so we can offer the best in business technology services when they hit the market.
- If you engage with us for business technology consulting, we’ll not only alert you to what’s coming, but we’ll build that AI-enhanced sales assistant, chatbot, or [insert future tech] for you. You can dramatically accelerate your time-to-market with innovative products and services by looking to AIS for both new technology consulting and outsourced custom app development.
- Because we know what’s coming, we can engineer today’s solutions with tomorrow in mind. Meaning, we create solutions that have hooks, or pathways, to new technologies on the horizon. We minimize dead ends and the frustration and expense of being blindsided by the unexpected.
- Because we work with many organizations in a range of industries, we have broad exposure to how others are using emerging technologies to innovate—and can share that insight with you.
- We can become a permanent part of your technology advisory team, meeting with you regularly to keep your team apprised of upcoming technologies and determining how you might put them to work.
Ways to Engage With AIS As a Business Technology Consultant
Envisioning session. We’ll sit down with your business and technology teams to brainstorm how emerging technologies can benefit your business and create a prioritized roadmap and budget for implementing them.
Proofs of concept. We’ll build a proof of concept of the most promising idea(s)—a great, low-cost, low-risk way to validate the practicality and business value of a new technology.
Not Sure Where to Start?
From consulting to custom development, our team has your back. We’ll partner with you to learn the ins and outs of your business because we understand that each organization is unique. Together, we will address your goals and challenges, and work to create solutions that meet your needs.
Take the next step to accelerate innovation in your organization. Talk to an expert at AIS today.