From strategic consulting to 24/7/365 support — We make sure your IT is in good hands
Our fully managed IT services and solutions allow you to reclaim the time you need to grow your business by eliminating IT distractions. By engaging with an IT solutions provider like AIS, you can free up internal IT resources for projects that deliver core business value.
Why Managed Services?
- Focus your staff. By using our managed IT services, you can offload your staff from tedious or technical IT operations so they can focus on projects that move your business forward. Just as cloud computing brings flexibility and efficiency to your IT infrastructure, AIS technology managed services does the same for your staff.
- Create predictability. By partnering with AIS for managed it solutions and services, you get a consistent and predictable monthly fee, reliable communication with service providers, and 24/7 support — Which means you won’t be caught off guard by surprise price hikes, massive IT outages, or an overwhelmed help-desk.
Why Choose AIS for Managed IT Services & Solutions?
Our fully managed IT services deliver a wealth of benefits by providing you the opportunity to:
- Accelerate solution delivery. Added IT support gives you the expertise and bandwidth to become a “Department of YES!” instead of a roadblock to new ideas. You deliver solutions faster, incorporate industry best practices, and streamline processes. Extra hands also give you the ability to elevate team member roles and skills.
- Speed new technology adoption. When AIS manages some or all of your application infrastructure, we gain insight that allows us to provide new and emerging technology consulting that can modernize your software landscape and move your business forward. Technology is moving at an unprecedented pace today, and it helps to have a partner with a front-row seat to some of the most exciting developments from the most innovative tech companies, like Microsoft.
- Gain instant compliance expertise. Because we have deep experience with highly regulated enterprise clients, we offer a fast path to IT compliance with a variety of regulations, such as Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), DFARS, CJIS accreditation, and compliance requirements. AIS has also achieved an ATO for Microsoft Azure at IL(6), which has enabled classified missions to use the best which Azure’s public cloud has to offer – unparalleled connectivity, high availability, and resiliency. Whether your IT infrastructure is running in a public cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid environment, we’ll work with you to customize a program based on your organization’s specific regulatory needs.
Managed IT Offerings
AIS is Now an Authorized Reseller of M365 GCC High
AIS is now one of few partners that can offer your organization cloud licensing across M365 Government Community Cloud (GCC), M365 GCC High...
Azure Cost Management Background, Tools, and Approaches
As organizations increase their footprint the cloud, there’s increased scrutiny on mounting cloud consumption costs, reigniting a discussion about longer-term costs...
Healthcare Company Moves to Cloud Without Missing a Beat
AIS migrated critical applications to Microsoft Azure, deployed Microsoft Office 365 productivity services for our customer's 500 employees, and used Microsoft Intune...