On June 19th at 2:00 p.m. EST, please join us for 90-minute webinar that will highlight the many new and improved features of SharePoint 2013, including:
- Smarter, more intuitive Search
- Compelling User Experience, with mobile browser support and productivity enhancements to delight users and drive adoption
- Enhanced collaboration / social media integration with Social SharePoint
- Productivity enhancements, from file drag-and-drop for end users, to better tools for developers
- Robust and decoupled workflow engine (powered by Azure) to address even the most complex business process automation
- The SharePoint App Store Model, for both public and private application stores, provides a structured way to customize SharePoint.
- Ability to revitalize and migrate Microsoft Access applications
- Improved digital dashboard capability through PowerView
- Cloud integration, including seamless integration with Windows Azure and Office 365
- Improved e-discovery and matter management via better centralized and aggregated records management
- And much more, including easy migration tools and lower costs.
The seminar will include a live Q&A with AIS SharePoint experts to address any questions you have about SharePoint and how it can meet the specialized needs of your company or organization.
After more than two years of early adoption research, analysis and technical readiness, we’ve determined that SharePoint 2013 has game-changing functionality as an application development platform. Join us on June 19th to learn how your organization can take advantage of these improvements to develop a new generation of human workflow applications.