In addition to all the other great work he does for AIS and our clients, Nasir Mirza found the time to put together a comprehensive guide for programmers who wish to pursue AI/ML development. This guide provides practical guidance and examples for how to build a solid conceptual foundation and familiarity with data sciences related processes and frameworks. The Practitioner’s Guide to Data Science: Streamlining Data Science Solutions using Python, Scikit-Learn, and Azure ML Service Platform covers data science concepts, processes, and real-world hands-on use cases.
Nasir has been with AIS for 12 years, supporting and leading many projects across cloud and data, and helping our clients deliver business outcomes. From his deep experience and expertise, he’s provided guidance to help readers learn:
- Applied context of Data Science during unprecedented growth in the global data
- Organizing Data Science projects using CRISP-DM and Microsoft TDSP
- Hands-on and guidelines on Data acquisition, exploration, and analysis
- Implementation of data pre-processing and Feature Engineering
- Understanding algorithm selection, model development, and model evaluation
- Hands-on with Azure ML Service, its architecture, and capabilities
- Using Azure ML SDK and MLOps for implementing real-world use cases
If you’re interested in growing your career in AI/ML development, or you’re a Software Architect or Manager involved in the design and delivery of data science-based solutions, get your copy today and learn from a seasoned data science professional.