Turn Untapped Data & Analytics Into Competitive Insights with Custom Built, BI Dashboard Solutions
If you digitized key business processes years ago, you probably have reams of data about many aspects of your business. However, are you using it or wasting that data?
With the advent of cloud computing, cheap cloud storage, and affordable business intelligence (BI) tools, sophisticated data analysis is within reach of any organization. Through our business intelligence and data analytics consulting, we can help identify trends and predict the future. Most importantly, with new tools, every department in your organization can make decisions based on facts, not guesswork.
AIS’ business intelligence and analytics consulting services can help you take untapped data and turn it into valuable insights that will help you guide your business into the future. With easy-to-use query tools, your employees can mine this data themselves to make better decisions every day.
Why the Excitement About Business Intelligence & Big Data Analytics?
Business moves too fast, the competition has gotten too intense, and the stakes are too high to manage by gut instinct anymore. Every employee in every department needs to make decisions based on facts, not hunches.
Just a few years ago, however, business intelligence (BI) and data analytics solutions were expensive and difficult to use. All data analysis requests had to go through the IT “priesthood,” which had a months-long backlog of such requests. Managers were forced to make best-guess decisions, or spend hours analyzing spreadsheets because they didn’t have ready access to the data they needed.
Modern big data and analytics solutions are easier to use and more affordable than ever, putting business intelligence in the hands of just about every organization. With BI tools, you can:
- Monitor every aspect of your business in real time, using graphical dashboards that allow click-down into deeper detail
- Discern patterns, trends, and opportunities that were previously hidden
- Join and analyze data that’s spread across multiple disconnected business systems
- Democratize BI across your organization, making powerful data analysis capabilities available to every decision-maker
- Analyze both structured (in a relational database) and unstructured data (coming from IoT sensors, Excel spreadsheets, Exchange mailboxes, etc.)
- Position your organization to take advantage of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics
Why Choose AIS for BI & Data Analytics Consulting?
AIS has years of experience designing business intelligence and big data analytics solutions. Our sweet spot is our ability to create BI solutions for legacy line-of-business applications that have stubbornly hoarded their data secrets. Our experienced business and data analysts know how to crack these complex systems, access their hidden gems, and make their data accessible to your employees through easy-to-use BI tools and dashboard solutions.
Benefits of Working with AIS
- Our data analysts and BI experts will work closely with your business users to understand their needs, both from a decision-making and usability perspective. We’ll identify dashboards and reports that deliver the highest impact to the business.
- We know how to create elegant BI solutions that balance power, simplicity, and ease of use—and take advantage of software you may already own and use.
- We have deep application development skills and can combine commercial solutions with custom development to precisely meet your needs—again, without a lot of expensive over-engineering.
- We’re all about knowledge transfer and client empowerment. Our goal is to create business intelligence and big data analytics solutions that get you up and running quickly while handing the reins to your staff so they can continuously extend and improve the solution.
Not Sure Where to Start?
From consulting to custom development, our team has your back. We’ll partner with you to learn the ins and outs of your business because we understand that each organization is unique. Together, we will address your goals and challenges, and work to create solutions that meet your needs.
Take the next step to accelerate innovation in your organization. Talk to an expert at AIS today.