Dedicated to your success.
Since 1982, AIS has been 100 percent dedicated to the success of our clients. We know that if you’re successful, we’re successful.
For almost 40 years, AIS has helped hundreds of global enterprises optimize their technology investments to overcome IT challenges and achieve business goals. We deliver cloud transformation solutions that help commercial and federal enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence.
Our clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies and include state and local governments as well as defense and national security agencies. We develop a deep understanding of your business, market, and the needs of both to help you connect the two in new and meaningful ways. Our analysis-driven approach to solving problems—combined with our commitment to deadlines and budgets—results in successful projects and long-term relationships.
AIS is a Microsoft gold partner with ten competencies and is a Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP). AIS is a growing and privately held company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with offices in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Indiana, and India.
Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner, efficiently delivering innovative solutions that maximize our clients’ technology investments.
Appraised & Certified
Commitment to well defined, productive processes to deliver professional services
- Independent validation of our organization-wide processes to be more proactive than reactive and are deployed and used by our teams
- Established service delivery processes for reduced risk, adaptability, and predictability
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Commitment to quality
- Independently audited quality management processes
- Continually improving, managing, and monitoring quality
- Focus to improve customer experience and to manage risks
ISO 27001:2013 Certified
Commitment to information security
- Externally audited for defined and implemented best-practices in information security
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information
SOC 2 Type II
Commitment to protecting sensitive data
- Externally audited and final report granted by an independent authority validating our security controls and processes
- Information security policies and procedures on security, availability, processing, integrity, and confidentiality of customer data based on AICPA SOC 2 Type II standards
Not Sure Where to Start?
From consulting to custom development, our team has your back. We’ll partner with you to learn the ins and outs of your business because we understand that each organization is unique. Together, we will address your goals and challenges, and work to create solutions that meet your needs.
Take the next step to accelerate innovation in your organization. Talk to an expert at AIS today.