2020 is a year we will never forget. A year fraught with challenges of all shapes and sizes. But it was also a year full of learnings, gratitude, and reflection. We’re looking back at the top blogs from the past year from team members committed to our mission and embracing our corporate value of continued learning. We are lucky to know, learn from, and grow alongside them.
Top 10 AIS Blogs from 2020:
- ASP.NET Core: Telemetry and Application Insights, by Kip Streithorst
- Azure Government: DISA CAP Connection Process, by Yared Tsegaye
- Using an Azure Logic App to Query Data in an On-Premises SQL Server Database, by Patrick O’Gorman
- Application Gateway Ingress Controller for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), by Johnny Abell
- 10 Tips for Easy and Engaging Meetings with Microsoft Teams by Tacy Holliday, Chris Miller, and Guy Schmidt
- Build a Leave Request App with Power Apps, by Andrea Pinillos
- How to Create an ASP.NET Core and API SDK Development with Refit, by Sean McGettrick
- AIS is the Microsoft Partner of the Year for Power Apps and Power Automate
- Azure VM Disk Encryption using Deployment Scripts in ARM Templates, by Selvi Kalaiselvi
- Azure DevOps Services for Government: Access Control, by Jonathan Eckman
Happy New Year to all our readers and bloggers! Be sure to follow AIS on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn so you’ll never miss an insight. Perhaps you’ll even consider joining our team in 2021?